Friday, July 25, 2008

Oh What a Week!





What an awesome week and what awesome kids you have raised!!!


During our final night of camp, we had the opportunity to share our God experiences. Below are some of the things PCC youth took away:

"When I first started going to church, I did not sing or participate in worship because I was worried about the outward appearance and what people thought of me. But this week my whole focus has been about God. I have not cared what others thought. I just wanted to sing to God. I didn't care about outward appearances, it was just about God."


One of our older students complimented the younger crowd and was amazed at the level of passion they had for God at their age.


One student who was sick one day saw God through the care and concern shown to him by the chaperones while he was not feeling well.


One student saw God through the homeowner's daughter at the home where they did repairs. She was only 6 or 7 and she told them that they were Jesus. She asked to pray for them and she thanked God for showing up to paint her house.


One student who worked in a daycare all week had this to say:

"Those kids just needed someone and we were those someones."

All of the students talked about how awesome it was that they had grown so close as a group during the week. The truly felt that this was just the beginning of lasting friendships and more God experiences!

Thank you to all the amazing chaperones!! I just can't "keep it on the down low".....I have to say that YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

You CAN ride my little red wagon!! :O)

No comments: